[Bf-committers] Contribution for addons/io_anim_bvh, BVH file importer

Luke Tokheim luke at motionnode.com
Mon Mar 18 22:07:35 CET 2013

Hello Campbell,

Sorry about that. I added my proposed changes to the patch tracker.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34683&group_id=9&atid=127

I incorporated your suggestion to keep the one BVH frame == one Blender
frame as the default behavior.

Best regards,

Luke Tokheim
Motion Workshop