[Bf-committers] Updated install_deps script

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:28:47 CET 2013

Hola all,

I know the plan is to eventually do the script in python, but in the
meanwhile I touched up on the install_deps script.

Main things done is posted on the patch tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34680&group_id=9&atid=127

but quickly the main things are OpenSUSE 12.3, Fedora 18 and Arch Linux
support, and cmake/scons build config fixes.

The Arch support is mostly out of selfish reasons, as I will convert my
main machine to it, but I think it will be useful to some. Also all
dependencies are included in the official/default Arch repos, even OSL and
OpenCOLLADA!

Hope you find it useful!

Best regards,
Ejner