[Bf-committers] MSVC2010 maintainer? Python 3.3 libs missing, or only me?

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Mar 17 11:32:40 CET 2013

Hi,
I was never a fan of those mixed repositories, and the few vc2010 libs
we have only work with cmake as well.

Whatever we do, one day we really need to get rid of the old VC2008
crap... Most Blender users use Windows and we use a 6 year old compiler
here.
I have no idea if current VC20112 is better, produces faster code etc,
but there must be something that we can do.

It always hurts when I compare Blender Render performance between VC2008
and GCC/MinGW :/

Best regards,
Thomas

Thomas Dinges