[Bf-committers] Appending objects with identical material

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Mar 14 10:59:31 CET 2013

Am 14.03.2013 10:01, schrieb Gaia:
> The exact same problem also appears when models are imported.
> I was thinking about adding something to the Collada importer that
> would allow to "reuse existing materials" .

I sometime hacked that feature into the OBJ importer. No Gui however. I
think Campbell implemented it there? I am not shure, long time ago.

And yes, I think this could be an nice feature also for appending.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/