[Bf-committers] about Recalculate Roll

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 12 09:12:29 CET 2013

Hi.

I have one question.
Roll is set to 0 when I make one Armature newly.
I go in Edit mode and do recomputation for the X-axis in Roll of this Armature.
The Z-axis of Armature faces the X-axis direction of the view then, and Roll is calculated again.
The Z-axis of Armature turns to the Y-axis direction of the view when I take a similar step for the Y-axis.
The value of Roll in case of the above accords with intuitive recognition.
However, what kind of state will the case for the Z-axis mean?
I think the recomputation for the Z-axis of this time to be a meaning same as clear of Roll of 2.49b, but will it be different?

Because I remained a description of 2.49, the document of the applicable item of 2.6 of the official site asked you a question.

Blender 2.66.1

PerfectionCat.