[Bf-committers] Looking for a bachelor thesis

kk gonderici at plecxus.com
Mon Mar 11 14:12:42 CET 2013

Hi

Here are 2 thing areas to consider.

- One area that can be improved is  a better remesher.

- We also need a point cloud meshing modifier.

- Multi range uv support and baking. Currently most uv things happen in
standard uv space in Blender. We need uv support for
textures/baking/painting beyond 0-1. So one should be able to use uv
islands that sit outside of 0-1 range in Blender.