[Bf-committers] Looking for a bachelor thesis

Michele Fenu michelefenu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 11:25:31 CET 2013

Hi blender developers,
I'm looking for a bachelor thesis for my Computer Science degree at
University of Turin.

This may be my first time with open source development and I don't know how
I can contribute to this community, but I have about 200 hours to spend on
the project and I'd really like to receive any suggestions on which field i
can contribute to.

At the beginning I was thinking to develop a plug-in, but almost all ideas
I've had were already developed by someone else (e.g. sapling, or camera
calibration), so I decided to write this email.

Any help will be appreciated ;)

Thank you in advance,
Michele