[Bf-committers] [OT] Promoting FLOSS multimedia

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 7 17:18:00 CET 2013

Hi,

The network initiative is handled independently of blender.org. The people who build the site and handle the system can choose their own tools and provider.

Official url is www.blendernetwork.org, but I usually type the network.blender.org to emphasise it's an authorized activity :)

Everything that runs on our own blender.org servers is free/open software.
In FreeBSD!

-Ton-