[Bf-committers] Cannot the international font be removed from SVN?

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 5 22:26:56 CET 2013

Hi,

There is another reason to use system-wide fonts.  We perhaps cannot
prepare "monospace" fonts without license issue for all languages
Blender supports.  If we cannot, Blender has to use system-wide fonts
(or drop supports for such languages).  In such case, performing font
substitutions may be needed if the system-wide font doesn't include
ascii characters.

IRIE Shinsuke