[Bf-committers] Links to Online Manual

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 22:16:16 CET 2013

Hello,

I've noticed lots of room for improvement for the "Online Manual" you
get when you right-click on most UI items.  Most of the time it takes you
to a less-than-ideal page and sometimes it even fails (the layout list and
scene list for examples).

I would like to do some work on that, mostly just some simplification of
WM_OT_doc_view_manual in wm.py and a reworking of url_manual_mapping
in rna_wiki_reference.py.

Is there anyone in particular I should talk to about this or should I just
dive in?  It looks like something that could keep me busy for a while...

Harley