[Bf-committers] Render resolution question

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Sun Mar 3 02:57:38 CET 2013

Ah, darn. =( This is indeed for personal use only; I think finding a real, nice solution for merging scene and camera properties like this would take quite a bit of effort and discussion on what belongs where first.

I thought about using the Py handler, but that would not update the frame from Camera View. I could replace the Scene's render dimensions with the Camera's, but then I would still need to manually execute an operator every time I select a new camera (not a big issue, but still). I guess that's the way I'll go then though.

Thanks,
Patrick