[Bf-committers] Wayland and Blender

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 22:23:41 CEST 2013

I'm aware of this now and will keep an eye on it.

One thing I'm doing is breaking out EGL support so it isn't tied to the
particular platform that is being built for.  That shouldn't lead to any
merge conflicts in an entirely new platform like Wayland.  It just means
that it would be nice if it moved to use the shared EGL code at some point
later.