[Bf-committers] A better way to display the Weight value in weight Paint mode ?

Ronan Ducluzeau aka "zeauro" zeauron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 20:27:36 CEST 2013

Finally, I am not sure if overlay is needed. There is already radial
control to set weight of brush.
Maybe it is possible just to color what is already there.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=54536

But as gaia said; there is a keymap conflict when we use a rigged model.
W keymap for radial control in Weight Paint is used by Specials menu in
Pose Mode.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=54537

Keymap for radial control could be changed to something else like K.
There is also two other keymap conflicts.
A : Select All/ Stroke Method
Shift F : Flip Select Active Bone/ radial control for Strength

If Flip Select Active Bone can easily be reassigned to Ctrl F;
it is more difficult to find another keymap for Stroke Method.

-ronan-