[Bf-committers] A better way to display the Weight value in weight Paint mode ?

Ronan Ducluzeau aka "zeauro" zeauron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:23:36 CEST 2013

I think that the best place to show weight color of brush is probably
brush circle, itself.

Do you think it is possible to have an overlay feature for that in
Weight Paint mode ?
Weight Paint Mode is the only one to have no overlay feature.
Sculpt, Texture and Vertex Paint modes are sharing the same Overlay color.

-ronan-