[Bf-committers] About the location of the Operator panel...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jun 29 16:01:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

A good guideline for UI design is to always consider options and choices to be done only in a last unfortunate case when nothing else can work.

If you need to patch design to make it usable, we better go back to look at the core design concepts itself.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute