[Bf-committers] x/y transposes in rna_wm.c? or not?

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 08:46:58 CEST 2013

sorry, nub dev question.. I noticed these entires in rna_wm.c with tooltips
saying "X" positions are "vertical", and "Y" positions are "horizontal"...
Is this the tooltip mistake it seems like to me, or is there some
non-obvious reason for this?

prop = RNA_def_property(srna, "mouse_x", PROP_INT, PROP_NONE);

RNA_def_property_int_sdna(prop, NULL, "x");

RNA_def_property_clear_flag(prop, PROP_EDITABLE);

RNA_def_property_ui_text(prop, "Mouse X Position", "The window relative
vertical location of the mouse");