[Bf-committers] vrbuilder - valuable critique on Blender as a tool for architectural visualization

Remigiusz Fiedler migius at gmx.net
Fri Jun 28 22:49:16 CEST 2013

> I suspect you are referencing this specific post...
> http://vrbuilder.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/1-month-self-exam-what-did-i-learn-until-now-ii/

No, I am referencing the whole blog, there are thoughts and ideas
spread all over.

> I think some of his "new user onboarding" points are interesting
> opportunities for improvements, though I'm not so on board with his
> improvement ideas. I think most of this may be better discussed
> somewhere

I think the first place to discuss his ideas is his blog, not this mailing list.
Later, for summary I can add a new section to
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Development/Proposals/ArchiProject
or an extra page dedicated to Blender 2.6x exclusively.