[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [57790] trunk/blender/intern/cycles: Cycles / SSE2:

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Thu Jun 27 01:49:10 CEST 2013

Thanks, this fixes it.
The problems I had were on vc2008, scons and Win x64.

I would suggest the following change, this way it's more clear imho and
we would avoid the x64 exception in util_types.h,
also the __x86_64__ define is only true for an x64 OS, not a x64 CPU, or
do I miss something? :)

I mean, it's safe to compile SSE2 and SSE3 kernel with the dedicated
flags, which kernel to use is checked on runtime anyways.

http://www.pasteall.org/43542/diff

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician