[Bf-committers] OSL 1.3.2 compile issues - msvc 2008

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Wed Jun 26 11:20:38 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

As far as I can see LLVM is complete in SVN. There is no TargetData.h in 3.2.

Did you tell OSL that we're using LLVM 3.2?

I hate OSLs CMake script... It just doesn't work properly.
I probably have a solution for that, currently testing. Please stand by ;)

As for the clang folder, it seems that I forgot to uncheck the external clang option for x86 and accidentally committed it. We don't need clang for blender afair.