[Bf-committers] OSL 1.3.2 compile issues - msvc 2008

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Wed Jun 26 07:20:10 CEST 2013

Hi Jürgen,
I wanted to update OSL to 1.3.2, but I get errors.
First of all the compiler complained about a missing "IRBuilder.h" in
llvm\Support. I just copy and paste that from the llvm 3.2 source now.
Have you forgotten to commit that?

But that doesn't help much, as the next error is already on its way:
llvm/Target/TargetData.h": No such file or directory
I guess that one is generated, so I cannot simply copy/paste it.

Could you please check on those missing files?
If the LLVM files in SVN are not working or incomplete I will remove
them again and build it locally as before... That worked at least ;)

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician