[Bf-committers] Compilation error

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Tue Jun 25 14:25:47 CEST 2013

This compile error drives me insane!
I just tried to construct a simple repro case for MS...
And what shall I say it's gone!
After effortlessly trying to reproduce this with simple own code I tried with recent blender trunk (with reverted if 0 in makesrna of course) and it's gone ...

To quote Edgar Allan Poe: "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"

/Jürgen