[Bf-committers] MinGW Win64 Buildbot

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:25:03 CEST 2013

Link errors are usually caused because in gcc libraries have to be
specified in an order such that earlier libraries reference functions of
later libraries in the command line. If the sub-libraries reference each
others functions then splitting up will not work because the compiler
cannot resolve the symbols for one of them.

It's a nightmare alright. In my own system I use a path as minimal as /src
for blender source to avoid such command line limit issues