[Bf-committers] MinGW Win64 Buildbot

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Jun 25 01:56:48 CEST 2013

Regarding the command length limit, the windows limitation is 32767.
Dividing that by 272 .cpp files in this module gives you less than 120
characters per file. A line like this is 121 characters. I'm not sure
if that's the exact path that would be used, but you can see how we're
pushing against the limit, the buildbot names make it quite long.

C:\bb\mingw64-scons\mingw_win64_scons\build\mingw_win64_scons\source\blender\compositing\operations\COM_KeyingOperation.o

I committed a possible fix now, splitting bf_composite into 3 parts.

Brecht.