[Bf-committers] MinGW Win64 Buildbot

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Jun 25 01:07:58 CEST 2013

The mingw64 buildbot was just set up along with the vs 2008 buildbot.
I don't really care who runs it, you can figure that out with Jeffrey,
I can change the buildbot configuration if needed.

Regarding the error:

Linking library ==> 'libbf_composite.a'
scons: *** [C:\bb\mingw64-scons\mingw_win64_scons\build\mingw_win64_scons\lib\libbf_composite.a]
The parameter is incorrect

I'm guessing it's related to command length limitations on Windows.
The compositor module has many files, more than other modules. We have
the workaround mentioned at the bottom here in our scons code.
http://scons.org/wiki/LongCmdLinesOnWin32

Not sure why the buildbot has this error but you don't, maybe depends
on the type of terminal that is used.