[Bf-committers] Call for Release Logs 2.68

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Jun 23 02:28:19 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,
this is a call for content, for release logs for the upcoming Blender
2.68 release.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.68

Motion Tracking and Cycles already have some docs, other areas are missing.

It's still some time until we release 2.68 (1-2 weeks probably), but
release notes should be there for the Release Candidate phase already.
This is essential for people who want to test new features and report
problems, but this requires an overview of changes.

Therefore, I'd like to ask all the developers who added/changed features
during this release cycle, to add at least some basic notes there.

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges