[Bf-committers] Compilation error

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Thu Jun 20 23:24:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

somewhere between r57600 and r57620 a strange error creeped into my CMake
Builds:

http://www.pasteall.org/43357

This seems to be a problem with the RNA generated files, when I change
RNA_blender_cpp.h lines 35299 – 35306 like this:

/* Interpolation */

       enum ts_interpolation_enum {

             interpolation_NONE = 0,

             interpolation_BILINEAR = 1,

             interpolation_BICUBIC = 2,

       };

       inline ts_interpolation_enum interpolation(void);

       inline void interpolation(ts_interpolation_enum value);

and RNA_blender_cpp.h line 53860 to this:

ENUM_PROPERTY(ts_interpolation_enum, TransformSequence, interpolation)

Everything compiles fine.

I don’t get the problem though, interpolation_enum is used in many classes
within RNA_blender_cpp.h. but this one misbehaves O_o

Building with scons/MinGW64 seems to be fine.

VC 2008 Win64 buildbot compiles fine too (I started it accidentally)

VC 2012 Win64 buildbot fails too

So it seems to be a problem with the VC 11 compiler in some way :/

/Jürgen