[Bf-committers] Material/TexFace cleanup round 2 for texture painting

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:56:30 CEST 2013

Thanks Campbel, Brecht for the insight.

Fully agree on using a Material draw mode to switch to GLSL mode.
I am not well versed with game engine, so I will leave that to others.

I would lean towards dropping support for texface support because the whole
issue is that it is yet another way to assign textures to a face (which can
be done simply by assigning a material)

It goes without saying that textured viewport mode should be consistent
with the actual state of what happens in texture paint mode. In any case I
think I have enough to begin with.