[Bf-committers] Wayland and Blender

Wander Lairson Costa wander.lairson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:03:55 CEST 2013

2013/6/18 Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>:

> Quite sure nobody started this yet, I was interested to do this but
> couldn't manage to get any OpenGL apps running on weston (even
> weston-glxgears).

That one of issues I need to ask on wayland-dev. This is due Weston
using OpenGL ES, right? Full OpenGL on Linux depends on glx, which
depends on X11 libraries. If this problem isn't fixed yet, Weston now
can run under X11, so maybe I can test my implementation (when I have
something to test) in this way, am I right?

> Would be great if you could post on this list if you have a repo with
> some basics working.

I just have started, there is almost nothing relevant yet. As soon as
I have something to show, I will make my repo public and post the link
here.

--
Best Regards,
Wander Lairson Costa