[Bf-committers] Request for patch review: quick hack referring to select more/less operators

Pedro Riera mail at rieramartorell.cat
Tue Jun 18 13:27:21 CEST 2013

Hi all.

Yesterday I submitted a patch in the patch tracker (#35789) which
implements the functionality requested for the first quick hack of this
page: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Quick_Hacks, which is
select more/less operators for both armatures and lattices.

So, I would like to request a review for that patch. Since I'm new on this,
please do not doubt to tell me how could I improve the information given in
the tracker, or any other kind of mistake I could have done.

Best regards.

Pedro.

--
When the egg is broken from outside, life ends.
When the egg is broken from inside, life begins.

es.linkedin.com/in/rieramartorell/