[Bf-committers] Blender roadmap article on code blog

Angus Hollands goosey15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:22:01 CEST 2013

need to be addressed. Firstly, the animation tools are perfectly functional
in both Blender and BGE, unless you could clarify.
The multiplayer aspect is true, and something that I am working on, and
considering that unity itself requires scripting to use the multiplayer
system, one may argue that we too have multiplayer by that standard.
I don't want to make too many assertions from the articles contents, but
the concern for myself is the time and energy I've spent working with and
inside blender source in order to realise my goals. For other users the
prospects of a stalled engine are not appealing, and whilst one could use
legacy releases of blender, it would be undesirable.

I agree that there are certain aspects that could use some attention, and
to this effect there are users including myself who intend to contribute
their development. I think what the bge would benefit from is an updated
design document
Just my thoughts.