[Bf-committers] Blender roadmap article on code blog

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Mon Jun 17 10:07:21 CEST 2013

Hi Bastien,
Good to hear that I am not totally alone with my point of view ;-)
Ton sent in some interesting statistics of the blender.org website visitors:

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-May/040268.html
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-May/040269.html
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-May/040274.html

And I started a poll in blenderartists :
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?291199-32-or-64bit

The results speak for themselves ...
/Jürgen