[Bf-committers] Blender roadmap article on code blog

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Mon Jun 17 07:13:43 CEST 2013

Okay! Now it gets ridiculous :-D
Guys you are right, market share is the point I missed.
But still in my opinion we are limiting blender to old tech whilst other 3D software goes ahead and drops old stuff much faster ;-)
I think 2.9/3.0 won't be here before 2016, so I am talking about a 3-4 year period. I don't want to kill XP tomorrow ;)