[Bf-committers] Blender roadmap article on code blog

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:18:47 CEST 2013

Hi Jürgen Herrmann.

Stop stealing my april fools prank.  Afaik, there aren't any significant
Windows API  additions in vista/7/8 which we might use (Like raw input)
Plus, if a program has pointers right, x32/x64 compatibility isn't that
hard. Plus, we already have DNA conversion, including endiness.  On the
countrary, I would encourage to support x32 ( and even PPC architecture)
to ensure portability.

Best,
Alex