[Bf-committers] Multiview branch feedback

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 01:20:25 CEST 2013

Further UI feedbacks:

- Change any reference to "3-D" to "Stereo" or "Multiview".
- I would prefere not create a new Render Views tab in Properties pannel,
as long as it's not fundamental for most users. It's functions may better
be relocated to recently created Render Passes tab.
- [Not shure] I would create a new STEREO PREVIEW panel, based on existing
3D VIEW. This panel should offer the options that are now hided in User
Prefereces, so I can dinamicly chose Anagliph, Side by Site etc.
- As I have explanad below, Image Editor should not offer any 3-D switch.
Image Editor should show stereo composites as long as they are expresed
composed in Composite.

Adriano A. Oliveira

Livro: http://goo.gl/WtcNX
Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8343393957854863