[Bf-committers] Materials Library for Blender

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Sun Jun 16 20:42:21 CEST 2013

Hmm... Drag and drop is a good idea too ;)
Maybe it is time to write down proposals somewhere and discuss these later to get a defined proposal package, then we can start to plan for implementation.
Otherwise this will get really messy with all these proposals an discussion mixup ...
I think we are all aware of the fact that, unfortunately, it will be impossible to meet the wishes of all users.