[Bf-committers] Materials Library for Blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 16 18:03:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

That's a nice test :)

Having collections of materials share one .blend is just very practical anyway, allows the maintainer to update and test efficiently too.

The way how I envision it to work is that you can create a regular .blend with all the assets in it (so you can review them, edit, render, etc). And an export option to only save out the minimal data as needed.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute