[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2013

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:12:28 CEST 2013

Hi, time to practise my dark, thread necromancy skills again.

I'd like to remind the interest to have stakeholders for our GSOC projects,
and I would love to have some artist(s) sidekick for the paint GSOC
project. I know at least two people on this thread are interested on the
painting tools, so if you would like to help testing out the tools and
comment as they are coded, it will be more than welcome (as, unfortunate as
it is I am a somewhat terrible and inexperiened painting artist myself).

The scheduled tools are here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Psy-Fi/Moar_Texture_Paint

Ideally the artist(s) sidekick will be able to utilize these tools and
provide direct feedback on real world use cases, so I can make the tools
nice and easy to use ;)