[Bf-committers] Blender roadmap article on code blog

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Sun Jun 16 15:53:45 CEST 2013

Hi Ton,

sounds great at a first glance ;) I really like the 2.7 targets.

Imho we should also think about dropping WinXP support and 32bit code in the
future. (Maybe for 2.8?)
This would make life easier for devs as we don't have to care about legacy
compatibility stuff and can focus on writing neat and fast 64bit code.
And a major code cleanup might be overdue.

/Jürgen