[Bf-committers] Pausing render

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:48:38 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Jürgen Herrmann <shadowrom at me.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> afaik there is no render pause implemented in cycles or BI. As for cycles you could just turn down the number of threads in the performance panel of the render settings ;)
>
> /Jürgen

I know it is not there. I was asking more, how hard would it be to add
to cycles? When you have to render 6000 samples it can take 20 hours
on my machine. Pausing it to check email or whatever could be a good
addition to Blender. I thought it might be easy to add.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: