[Bf-committers] Exist a linear algebra library in Blender?

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:00:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

We've got Eigen. And i've recently wrote generalized inverse in keyframe
selection algorithm. See
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender/extern/libmv/libmv/simple_pipeline/keyframe_selection.cc

Function is called pseudoInverse. That's a bit fancier version which deals
with gauges. Just drop zeroing 7 eigen values and you'll have Moore-Penrose
generalized inverse (well, it's a bit modified still -- AFAIR, original
algorithm says SVD decomposition need to be used, but it's much slover than
eigen decomposition, and using eigen decomposition works the same stable
here).

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Antony Riakiotakis <kalast at gmail.com>wrote:

> We have opennl and there's also eigen at our extern folders

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin