[Bf-committers] Module Owner teams - proposal to extend & formalize it more

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:09:22 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Howard Trickey
<howard.trickey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am the bevel dev in question.  I didn't know about bf-funboard.
> Was the problem discussed there?
> I am subscribed to it now.
>
> I will get to your requested bevel fix before next year, hopefully
> for the next release.

No it was not, but the fact that you don't know about the funboard
rather nicely illustrates my point. The fun board is the place to talk
about new ideas but the devs don't seem to be there. I would also
state that it is named rather badly.

The reason I brought up the Bevel problem is to illustrate the
disconnect that we have between the users and the devs.

BTW, After have used both Bevels, I have to say I really like the new
one a lot better but for this problem. I really like rolling the mouse
to get more lines.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!