[Bf-committers] Module Owner teams - proposal to extend & formalize it more

PabloVazquez.org venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:40:17 CEST 2013

Great idea indeed! I feel it has been always been like this, but now is
official!

Count me in if I can be of any help.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Jonathan Williamson <jonathan at cgcookie.com