[Bf-committers] Please keep OSL script compatibility

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Jun 10 13:21:52 CEST 2013

Hi,
changing the closure name was a step to keep the code consistent.
The toon closures were only experimental before, so I rather not add
file compatibility code for this change. (Not sure this is possible
even, maybe with some code duplication).

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician