[Bf-committers] Patch to add "Show/hide 3D Cursor" functionality

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Sun Jun 9 19:30:05 CEST 2013

The problem with simply "hiding" the cursor is that the user no longer
knows where it's at and could run into problems like adding objects and
having them 'randomly' positioned in the scene. I feel this would be an
even greater cause for frustration than the actual cursor.

That being said, this issue could easily be resolved if hiding the cursor
also always recentered at the scene origin.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com