[Bf-committers] Patch to add "Show/hide 3D Cursor" functionality

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:12:52 CEST 2013

     All,
     I say +1 to Jürgen's suggestion. I think hiding the cursor would be
incredibly useful in many cases. Having a button in the 3D View header, as
well as a hotkey would be awesome. Also, using a LMB click to unhide it (or
the hotkey) would be intuitive. Of course, this is coming from a user who
is less a user than a developer. Take it for what it's worth.
     God Bless,
     Gavin Howard