[Bf-committers] Patch to add "Show/hide 3D Cursor" functionality

Dima Glibitsky dima.glib at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:18:38 CEST 2013

Hi, thanks for the quick reply :)
Perhaps the main question is, then, if there are any cases when users
want to hide the cursor in the Object mode. I'll try to ask that on
the BlenderArtists.
I can imagine that some CAD-like addons might use the option to
disable the default cursor to display something more advanced instead
(e.g. local coordinate axes/planes). In this case, non-coders won't
have to know about the existence of this setting.