[Bf-committers] IRC Feature Chat to Support Addon Devs - Request for Guest Presenters

W. Nelson indigitalspace at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 22:36:54 CEST 2013

The Los Angeles Blender Users Regional Working Group is organizing guest presenters for feature chats in our Freednode IRC chat room in an effort to build better awareness and support for addons and their developers.  Addons are a favorite topic at our users meetings.

If you are a developer of an addon and would like to schedule a time to be a guest presenter to this group, please email me back personally and not to the whole mailing list.  Better awareness in the group hopefully will boost the number of testers, increase feedback and contributions.

Thanks in advance for putting a little oil on a squeaky wheel ; )

JTa