[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Erwin erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:11:00 CEST 2013

Ton,

I disagree with you on this point.

If I know the origin of  .blend file is trusted, I will choose Yes to auto-run scripts, obviously.

I want to have this missing choice. To me that is exactly the same as downloading and executing files from a web browser: you get to choose.

Why not add this preference if many users want the freedom to choose at loading time? I am not arguing for a default setting.

Thanks,
Erwin

Sent from my iPhone