[Bf-committers] Adding Separate Wireframe Color for Edit Mode

Fredrik hansson fredrikhansson_12345 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 07:50:37 CEST 2013

on the same topic made a patch like 5 months ago for well not the edit mode colors but per object (for all object types).
as for your screenshot example here is one with my patch applied and the highpoly object having its color changed https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfle9d6s1xzw85d/retopocolors.PNG
i think the problem before was the convincing ton part but can't really remember.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=33817&group_id=9