[Bf-committers] Adding Separate Wireframe Color for Edit Mode

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Sat Jun 8 06:35:13 CEST 2013

Hah no worries, I'm happy to argue for it :)

Although the case I presented is fairly specific (retopo), I don't think it
needs to be evaluated that way. Instead I think it could be approached as
an alternate color for edit mode, which aside from being very useful for
retopology, could also further represent the difference in functionality
between Object Mode and Edit Mode.

That being said, I would actually be quite happy with simply getting
another theme color, but leaving it at the same default as the current
color. This would make both Object mode and Edit mode wire colors the same,
but give artists such as myself, the ability to better customize the colors
for our workflow.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com